1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Contrary to popular belief, it turns out what you don't know can, in fact, hurt you. That's why the 63 exam wants you to know your head from a hole in the ground when it comes to the definition of a "security."
If an investment meets that definition, then it must be registered with the state, and the state securities Administrators can, and will, wield their great wands of power over them. If they don't meet the definition (and yes, indeedy, there are such animals, some of which you might...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!