1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
On the exam, you may come across questions about the information on order tickets and trade confirmations (referred to as “trade tickets” on the exam). Check out the chart below for the basic information that can be found on each ticket.
|Order Ticket||Trade Confirmation (Trade Ticket)|
|Buy or Sell||X||X|
|Number of units||X||X|
|Agent ID #||X|
|Registered rep ID #||X|
|Customer account #||X||X|
|Order type (s...|
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!