1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
If you find paperwork behind filing cabinets and client checks in your clothes hamper, the securities industry is not for you. Fastidiousness is neccary. Registered firms that accept client monies and/or securities for investing and/or safekeeping must keep accurate records of all this stuff.
You better believe that the Uniform Securities Act includes a blurb on their love for recordkeeping. Here, see for yourself:
"Every registered broker-dealer and investment adviser shall make and keep such...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!