1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A sideshow stop on the bond tour: agency bonds. Agency bonds live one notch below the security and safety of T-bills and other U.S. government–issued bonds. That is, they are less safe. Most agency bonds are not backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government. It's taken as a matter of faith that the government would never permit the agency debt to default. So far, that's been true, but because it's not a legal requirement, there's a smidgen more risk to holding agency bonds t...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!