1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"At this point, the company's equity was:
500,000 preferred stock
1,000,000 common stock
"And note that at inception, the three of us owned the company 33-33-33, thirdsies. At that point, each of us owned 333,333 shares out of a total of 1,500,000, or about 22%, assuming a successful outcome. We owned somewhere between that number and the square root of zero in a less successful outcome. The net worth of the company was then $500,000. That's just the cash.
"There is $1,000,000 of perceived value...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!