1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mark thinks about the proposed $20 billion of vanilla debt and the 8% rent money for the borrow. That's $1.6 billion a year in interest costs alone, without even giving thought to paying down the loan. That's more in interest cost than they have revenues.
Even the silly notion of taking on this much debt makes him nervous, and he is musing on how to find a way to pay less in interest. He asks, "Is there a way we could get that number down to maybe 4%?" At 4% interest, he'd be on the hook for...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!