1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
At some point in this bond raising process, Facebook will have to receive a credit rating for its bonds. "Rating" is sort of a balance sheet beauty contest in which the judges are Standard & Poor's and Moody's. The key question asked in this beauty contest is not, "What would you do to make the world a better place?" Rather, it revolves around whether or not Facebook can repay its debt when it matures. Simple.
For a long time, the famed Warren Buffett owned stock in the bond rating agencies....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!