1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In the case where these kinds of collateral are being used to secure a bond, obviously there are limits or ceilings formed by the value of the collateral. If a bottle stamper sold new for $25 million, it might fetch $10 million in the used market… maybe. So a cautious lender would likely limit the amount that could be borrowed against that asset pledge. The lender could attach to the loan the requirement that it was closed ended: Loans of that given type or class could borrow up to $7.5 m...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!