1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Willy tries to bring Facebook's wily CFO and board back to reality a half step by opening the door to the magical wonderland called convertible bonds. Convertible bonds are just bonds with an embedded call option in them to convert the bonds into equity, a.k.a. shares of stock in a given company.
Willy explains the dynamics of convertibles into Facebook equity shares. If "market" for a vanilla debenture (low-end bond) is about 8%, the way that Mark can get to a 4% kind of interest tab is to...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!