1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Discretion allows advisers to make purchase and sell decisions in a client’s account without the client’s prior knowledge or approval. To do this legally (key word here,) the adviser must have discretionary authority over the account.
Written discretionary authority must be kept on file within the customer’s account. The only instance when spoken discretionary orders are permitted is the 10 days following the first transaction in the client’s account.
A spouse o...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!