1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
An estate is a type of client account for someone who has died. It's managed by an executor, who executes financial and/or legal transactions for the estate. Sometimes the executor is an investment adviser, but the executor can also be a family member who is chosen (or stuck, depending on your point of view) with the duties of cleaning up a dead person's accounts and obligations. What's not fun about that?
Of course, if Great Uncle Joe kicked the bucket and left you to pay off his creditors...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!