1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
After lunch, the teacher stood in front of the chalkboard. She held a piece of chalk in one hand and a thin black whip in the other. She looked dangerous, but for once she didn't have a cigarette dangling from her lips.
"Anything labeled excessive probably isn't a good idea, but there's always at least one bonehead out there who thinks he can game the system. Excessive trading, or churning, as it's affectionately known, is excessive trading for economic gain, such as increased...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!