1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mark continued, "We shook hands with Peter, but then noticed something odd in the contract. His $500,000 bought a different class of stock than what they owned. Peter's was "preferred" and ours was just "common." We felt gently insulted, and asked about it. This flavor of preferred stock didn't pay a dividend and had no fancy terms. In many venture deals, preferred stock at this stage would carry other terms usually favorable to the investor, the most common of...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!