1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"Hy explained that the first and simplest is the sole proprietorship. Those don't take much to establish: almost nothing, in fact. You start a business by yourself, you fill out a form, mail it in, and poof, you're a sole proprietorship. You're the man. But that wouldn't work here, because we had not one but three proprietors. I had two cofounders at the time.
"Next is the partnership. Partnerships are also simple to establish, and you can have any number of partners greater than one. ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!