1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Foreign bonds are attractive to some investors because they offer higher yields. But higher yields mean higher risk, so know what you’re getting into when investing in foreign bonds. There are generally two types of foreign bond markets: Developed market and emerging market.
The developed market tends to be more, shall we say, developed? The U.S., Canada, and European Union countries are examples of developed markets. Emerging markets (also known as developing markets. Don’t confuse this wi...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!