1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Just like ice cream and skittles (our personal fave), bonds come in colorful flavors. Bondholders aren't owners, they are lenders, which rhymes with vendors. If the bonds don't come due for 5 years or more, then they are referred to as funded debt, because the presumption, right or wrong, is that debt will live on the balance sheet a long time, and that funding it is part of the normal operations of the company.
Federal bonds are known as "Treasuries." They are backed by the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!