1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“At that time, Facebook also formed a board of directors who were elected by the common stockholders – but for protection’s sake, Peter had and still has a contractually obligated board seat as part of his investment as long as he owns 10% or more of the company, fully diluted and fully converted, unless he wants to resign or is convicted of financial fraud but not if he just kills someone. (Financial regulatory laws are very uptight about thieves… not so much about murderers.)
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!