1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
There are two ways bonds can be registered:
Principal-only: The bonds themselves (the principal part that gets repaid a decade or so down the line, when the bonds mature) are registered in the name, address, zodiac sign, and so on of the buyer. However, the coupons, or stream of interest payments, are just in bearer form. Whoever has 'em owns 'em. These relics are no longer issued.
Fully registered: Both the bond itself and the stream of interest payments are registered, tracked and known by...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!