1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Eddie was still on a high from advising his very first client, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was in over his head. When Miyagi shook a glossy spiral-bound book in his face, he looked at it blankly. Miyagi flipped the cover back, showing Eddie pages filled with numbers, charts, and bulleted lists of services provided.
"It's the pitchbook," Miyagi told him.
"It's the book for winning business. See this page? Here's our list of clients. Some big names here."
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!