1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
An indenture is similar to a prospectus for stock deals. The indenture contains covenants, which are essentially promises. The company promises to pay interest and principal when due. It promises not to monkey with any collateral that it puts up as security. It promises to keep its financial house in order.
Promises, promises. But these promises come with some teeth: if the company violates a covenant, this could trigger a default. That comes with some dire consequences, the most...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!