1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
It was the final day of Series 65 class at the firm. The teacher stood in front of them for the last time, glaring and twitching the whip.
"Listen up, people. Insurance-based products account for only four of the questions on the 65, so not a lot, but these are easy points if you can get them. Just know this stuff, please. Make me proud."
It was the last day, Eddie told himself. He began to read.
Variable annuities: a type of insurance contract that accumulates assets/monies over a specified...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!