1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Interest rates. It’s like rent on your buck. The Fed adjusts its monetary policy to say that the right number for super safe banks who are Federal Reserve System members to borrow money from other super safe banks is… 3.5%. Great. Banks borrow all the time. They are pros. No risk. And short borrowings. Like they pay the money back every day almost. Well, more or less.
“So now if you are going to loan money to a corporation, add some risk. The best, safest corporations are called prime....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!