1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"Interest rates. It's kinda like rent on your money. The Fed adjusts its monetary policy to say that the right number for super-safe banks who are Federal Reserve System members to borrow money from other super-safe banks is, say, 3.5%. Great. Banks borrow all the time. They're pros. No risk. And they work in short borrowings, meaning they pay the money back every day, more or less.
"Now, if you're going to loan money to a corporation, that's a little riskier. The best, safest corporations...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!