1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
IPO: The Key Players
An IPO is like an elaborate 17th century PG13-to-R-rated dance. There are many roles and everyone has to play their part, or that stately minuet starts to look like the mosh pit at a rave.
(a) The Investment Bankers. Played here by SilverSlacks, one of the oldest and stodgiest firms on Wall Street. Investment bankers advise companies on the best way to raise capital, the proposed selling price, how much to sell, and similar useful information. Used car salesmen sell...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!