1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Senior debt. Senior debt is typically the safest and most secure type of bond in a corporate balance sheet. If the company ever ran into bankruptcy problems, the first type of bond to be paid would be the senior obligation bonds. However, note that senior bonds would come behind primary vendor bills and IRS taxes.
Next are junior obligation bonds. This is the same idea as with the seniors, just one notch back.
There are other bonds that are backed only by specific assets of a company. For...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!