1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The guy was someone he'd met during the IPO process who worked for a large retail customer-oriented investment bank with an active private wealth management division. (That's a fancy term for "stock broker to rich people.") Eddie hopped out of the tub and ran downstairs to shake hands with Hiro Miyagi. The man was polite and thoughtful, and he walked with a cane, which Eddie later discovered was actually an upside-down putter. Mr. Miyagi looked around Eddie's...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!