1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mark is a planner. So are Peter, Sheryl, and the rest of the board and hangers-on to this success story. They all want to dive into what the debt-raising world might look like in six months, so that Facebook can frame the acquisitions it will likely want to make. Acquisitions take a long time; they are all about the people and the handshakes and the back slaps. Mark needs a proactive effort to get seeds planted.
He has already identified twenty acquisition targets, and he asks the bankers...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!