1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
It is literally called "prudent man." Why 'man' and not 'person'? Because these laws were first written when the concept of women voting was a big fat contentious issue, and those kindly men writing them didn't want to worry the pretty little heads over it.
We understand that you're probably not champing at the bit to learn about some guy who was so brilliantly good at being prudent that he had a bunch of standards named after him, or something like that, but here goes anyway.
The Prudent Man...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!