1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Qualified retirement plans offered by businesses must adhere to the guidelines as outlined under ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act). ERISA oversees retirement plans in the private sector and regulates how things like vesting, disclosures, reporting, communication and funding of the plan are to be handled. In order to qualify as a participant in a qualified retirement plan, you must be at least 21 years old and have worked at least 1,000 hours a year at a business that offers one...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!