1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"I wondered what all those long-haired professors who work for you guys did all day. One guy won a Nobel Prize in this stuff. They're like the trackers of the Old West, who would find one broken twig and know the bank robbers went down the left trail instead of the right one. For the finance guys, the twig is what people spend. GDP: gross domestic product. Not gross like three-week-old fries; gross as in 'total.'"
"Sure, but fries are gross all the time." Miyagi was clearly a picky...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!