1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Uniform Securities Act define an investment adviser as:
Any person who, for compensation, engages in the business of advising others as the value of securities or the advisability of investing in securities or, as part of a regular business, issues analyses or reports concerning securities.
They define a broker-dealer as:
Any person regularly engaged in the business of effecting transactions in securities for the account of others.
Before we dig too...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!