1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Eddie and Miyagi went to lunch at a diner downtown. While they ate, Miyagi continued the lesson.
"There are lots of ways you can measure risk. The big measuring stick is risk premium. How much extra will you get in your portfolio for taking risk? The base case is the U.S. T-bills, and still nobody think the U.S. can default."
Eddie perked up. "We could go bankrupt as a country. Default?"
"Look, you can diversify your portfolio and reduce risk. But the basic idea is, your return must be better...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!