1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Miyagi continued, “Lots ways you measure risk but it all done in rear view mirror. Oh, I not hit that boy on bike. Good, good. Ah, I not hit that lady pushing pink stroller. Great. Not helpful if you driving though. The big measure stick is risk premium. How much extra you get in portfolio for taking risk. Base case is U.S. T-Bills. Still nobody think U.S. can default.”
Eddie perked up, “We could go bankrupt as a country. Default?”
“Default not in stars but in our places.
Never mind. B...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!