1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Selling away happens when a broker-dealer recommends securities not held or offered by his firm, an act of solicitation that is generally frowned on by securities regulators. The only circumstances under which selling away would be allowed is if the agent obtains written permission from his firm to sell securities through another firm, provides all relevant disclosure statements, and allows his firm to supervise his sales activities.
The firm must also keep on file all records of the agent's...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!