1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"Moving on, people. Who can tell me why sharing in a client's profits and losses is considered an unethical practice by securities regulators?"
A kid who looked like he was still in high school finally found the nerve to speak up. "Fiduciary obligations?"
"What about them?" She hovered, the whip dangling from one hand. "Investment firms have a fiduciary obligation to recommend suitable investments for a client's account, not share in the results of those recommendations. If an investment firm...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!