1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The door opened and the teacher came back in. "Who can tell me what soft and hard dollars are? Stop smirking, people, this isn't Adult Film 101." She pointed at Eddie. "Describe a soft dollar arrangement to me, in fifty words or less."
Eddie knew this one. "Soft dollars are a way to use commission revenue to pay brokerage firms for their services, as opposed to paying with hard dollars. An example would be a mutual fund company that 'purchases' a brokerage firm's research or analytics...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!