1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The teacher cracked her whip against the chalkboard to get their attention. "This is it, people. The last thing you need to know for the 65. What are special accounts? Basically, these are education-related accounts that allow account holders to invest and grow their assets tax-deferred.
"The 529 savings plan allows an individual to save and invest money for any accredited higher education costs. The beneficiary of the plan does not have to be the individual who opened the account, or a child...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!