1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The bankers explain the capital markets of preferred stock prices. A straight preferred security has nothing to do with Glee. Rather, it is “just a piece of paper” that agrees to pay some dividend at some point. But if it ever misses paying that dividend then… oh well, gee whiz, we didn’t pay it. Bummer days for you. This kind of preferred stock is called non-cumulative (think: suckers!) and it means it will have to pay a higher dividend to compete against securities of similar-risk c...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!