1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Now we talk taxes,” Miyagi told Eddie. “What you know about individual income tax fundamentals, like capital gains and tax basis, the alternative minimum tax (AMT), corporate, trust, and estate taxes, and gift taxes?”
“Let’s see…an investment’s tax basis (also known as an investment’s cost basis) is its purchase price, including the commission paid and any other expenses. It is used to determine capital gains and capital losses for tax purposes and can be determined by several metho...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!