1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"So this is mostly what I need to know, to know what stocks to buy and sell?"
Miyagi stared at him, then he burst out laughing. "No, no, no, not at all, not even close. There's so much more to do."
"Well, we just talked about the fundamentals. Now, we've got to dig a little deeper and do some technical analysis. Here are some charts. Go study."
Miyagi gave him an inverse head-and-shoulder chart. This is an example of a chart that uses "candlesticks," which originated in Japan. In this...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!