1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
There are three ways an underwriter commits to love, honor and ebay when they are taking a company public:
Best Efforts. Odd legal term – like what would Worst Efforts be? In practice, Best Efforts means that the underwriter is committed to only buy securities as a reseller or agent – not as a principal. They buy them and then turn around and dump – er, sell them. One of the big issues underwriters deal with is the question, “How much is enough?” – That is, would Facebook still go public...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!