1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Whiteshoe covers the basics: Facebook will be traded on NASDAQ under ticker FB. The primary offering will of course take place in the primary market, which is where underwriters sell securities to individuals on the behalf of either corporations or governments. Individuals can then turn around and sell those securities on the secondary market. So, the primary market is where Facebook will issue its securities.
"Isn't the secondary market where most of the trading action really...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!