1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Having your 65 means you’ll be licensed to kill. No, we’re kidding. Really.*
It means you’ll be licensed to advise clients on their investment decisions. You’ll need to know different client types, how they’re structured, and the benefits of each.
*Shmoop, its subsidiaries and any/all of its affiliates assume NO liability if you do in fact commit murder.
The Smoking Woman wiped down the chalkboard and turned to face them. “One more handout for you wannabes before we call it a night. ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!