1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The first issue that Eddie went over with Big V was how the accounts would be set up. Fortunately, this was straightforward stuff, but there were two really important concepts about any type of account that Eddie wanted Big V to understand right off the bat.
First, accounts are either retirement or non-retirement. The main difference between the two is tax treatment. The IRS likes to get paid (minor detail). When you get interest or dividends on your investments, or your trades result in...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!