1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
UGMA is the Uniform Gift to Minors Act and UTMA is the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act. Yes, these were acts of Congress. Good ones, too. Should a 12-year-old girl be allowed to manage her own money? For most 12 year olds the answer is “nfw”. Too many unscrupulous adults out there trying to bilk Annie out of her Bat-Mitzvah gelt. And there is this sense that minors don’t have the ability to be responsible for things like managing money.
In both cases, an adult manages the money until th...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!