1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mark continued, “There are two flavors of voting in the land of common stock – cumulative and statutory. Cumulative just somehow sounds cooler. It allows teams to join forces and pool their votes for target candidates; that is, it allows for the disaggregation of board members when voting. If a shareholder has 1% of the common shares outstanding of a company and cumulative voting is allowed and there are five candidates being elected, that shareholder can vote effectively 5% of the total ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!