1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
|Individual||One||Only one owner; Broker can only accept instructions from the owner OR somebody who has valid power of attorney|
|Joint||Unlimited||Broker must accept instructions from ANY owner; Upon death of one owner, account is redistributed equally to remaining owners|
|Tenants-in-Common||Unlimited||Same as with Joint Account, except that each owner can designate where his/her share of the account goes upon...|
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!