1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
BUBB: The Fundamentals, Financial Analysis
Fun? Duh… Mental.
In the long run, fundamentals win over anything trading related. If a company grows from $100 million in revenues to $1 billion in revenues in 3 years, doing its same business, that stock is going up, regardless of exogenous market conditions. So a focus on the fundamentals is like the "truing agent" in investing no matter what lofty theories try to put investing in a black box that anyone can iterate.
No more charts, voodoo, r...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!