1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Shorting BUBB: How Low Can It Go?
So with all of this financial armor, Goose remains hugely nervous about BUBB and for better or worse, he has gotten to Tiger who commits to just sell out his position, pay his taxes like a big boy and "declare" victory, even though Tiger has missed the top in this stock. It is trading $7 off of its all time high and both Tiger and Goose think it is heading down big.
Goose thinks that the company could earn maybe 50 or 60 cents next year instead of the two...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!