1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Next Fun(ding) Round
The company needs cash. A and B estimate that they need about $2.5 million to grow the business, realizing that the extended 90-day credit from vendors will start to evaporate and that they will have to spend much more cash to make large amounts of The Sauce well ahead of time. Much of it will end up as work-in-process inventory, and it will become a meaningful item on their balance sheet.
Having seen many start-ups dream a little dream, Reid immediately doubles the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!