1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The IPO “roadshow” got its name from, well, shows given by hucksters on the side of the road who earned a couple of shekels from the crowd in return for juggling 6 knives at once. For some companies, an IPO isn’t that much different.
And the show begins:
It’s one long bottle of thickly warmed lotion handed out by the bankers. A and Mr. Wu meet with over 150 potential buyers of eventual ticker, BUBB. Most are one-on-one meetings in cozy offices of high rises built of glass and chrome and i...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!