1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The IPO "roadshow" got its name from, well, shows given on the side of the road by hucksters who earned a couple of shekels from the crowd in return for juggling six knives at once. For some companies, an IPO isn't that much different.
And the show begins:
A and Mr. Wu meet with over 150 potential buyers of eventual ticker BUBB. Most are one-on-one meetings in cozy offices of high rises built of glass and chrome and investor fees. Most of the buyers are from hedge funds and mutual funds....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!