1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
You get sashimi, sushi and some fried teriyaki and these noodle things on the side of your plate, all for $15.99.
Combinations are also relatively complex options trades and reflect a more realistic set of confusions, which traders would have regarding market movements and how the stocks within them fare. Consider a vanilla combo with BUBB:
Goose thinks that overall market volatility is about to go up a lot and that the nervousness around BUBB options will skyrocket if the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!